For years, we’ve fueled brands like Microsoft, Pinterest, and Tableau with the insights they need to make business-critical product decisions. The stakes are too high when it comes to GTM strategy based on gut takes and flawed data. We’re letting you in on the secrets with the Product Research Lifecycle, synthesized from questions that industry-leading organizations ask to stay on top.
If you’re a product marketing or UX research leader, download this framework to:
- Discover the questions top product leaders ask at each stage of the development cycle, from launch to market expansion
- Build a consistently successful GTM toolkit with results-driven research
- Achieve stakeholder buy-in and elevate your role across the organization
Discover the vital questions to ask at each step of the Product Research Lifecycle:
- New product launch
- What product should we launch?
- Who do we target?
- How do we price it?
- How do we message the value prop?
- UX pain points
- What are our potential customer’s problems?
- Which are most troublesome?
- How are they dealing with them today?
- What is the value of eliminating them?
- Unmet user needs
- What is holding our customers back?
- What do they wish they could achieve?
- What patterns do we see that might signal an opportunity?
- New market entry and expansion
- What near-in market needs can we satisfy?
- Would a complimentary product find traction in the market?
- Does geographical expansion make sense?
- Should we buy a competitor?
- New product opportunities
- What features are most valued?
- What should we name it? Which visual identity works best?
- Will this product cannibalize our current business?
- How can we validate our design?
- What about the competition?
- What is the ideal business model?
- How should we price it?
Use cutting-edge AI technology and hybrid approaches for product success
NewtonX is a new kind of B2B research company that has broken through the constraints of old product research approaches. With technology and automation, we futureproof your product strategy from launch through maturity.
What’s different about us? We replace the old expert panel model with a way to scale your reach to over 1.1 billion people. We use AI-powered custom recruiting to find the exact professionals to answer your product questions. Our screens ensure that each person is 100% verified to give you the insights you need. We eliminate data fraud and ensure you have trustworthy product research to serve as a foundation for your successful product strategy.
Looking for a research partner? Get a quote today.