Revolutionize knowledge access. Empower people to work smarter through expertise.
At NewtonX, we believe in the power of people. We look for committed, smart, curious, and action-oriented people to join us and have a real impact in accelerating our growth and building the company!
From our teams in Customer Success, Design, Engineering, to Operations, we’re transforming how professionals connect with expert knowledge to uncover insights that can shape businesses and the world. Join us and build the future of expertise.
WHY JOIN US?
HAVE A REAL IMPACT
Everyone here at NewtonX plays an important part in helping the company, our teams, and individuals be successful and revolutionize knowledge access. The work we do also has a large impact for our clients in helping them understand business insights and shape key decisions.
WE INVEST IN YOUR CARRERS
We see your journey at NewtonX as a two-way street. We invest in and support your goals, career development and paths; and in return we each work hard to build the company.
- Health Insurance: medical, dental, vision
- 401K: 3% employer matching contribution, immediate vesting
- Time Off: Paid Time Off, Sick Days, Public Holidays
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Health Savings / Flexible Savings Account
- Parental Leave
Good Vibes & Connectivity
- Office snacks and refreshments (e.g., single origin coffee subscription!)
- Team Lunch & Learns, monthly team social outings
- Happy hours every 2 weeks
- Annual company retreat
- Modern office & building, right next to Grand Central
- Office / team workouts
- The Brand and Marketing function is relatively new to NewtonX, and the Marketing Manager role presents an opportunity to help build the foundation that will accelerate the company’s aggressive goals for growth in 2021 and beyond.
- As a core part of our client delivery teams, the Operations Associate role forms a key part in supporting our growth by delivering client projects and an outstanding client experience. The Senior Backend Developer, you will help us build the next-generation NewtonX platform alongside a dedicated team.
- NewtonX’s People & Talent team is growing to enable the growth strategic objectives for 2020 and beyond. The Tech Recruiter & Talent Generalist role combines both recruiting to support our hiring needs and People Operations to contribute to the development of our people programs.
- NewtonX’s Tech/Engineering teams are instrumental in our vision to build the World’s Best Knowledge Access Platform. Our team is smart, visionary, supportive and, above all, excited by building robust new technologies, and solving challenging problems. The Senior Backend Developer will help us build the next-generation NewtonX platform that is scalable, secure, and resilient.
- NewtonX’s Tech/Engineering teams are instrumental in our vision to build the World’s Best Knowledge Access Platform. Our team is smart, visionary, supportive and, above all, excited by building robust new technologies, and solving challenging problems. The Senior Data Engineer will help us build the next-generation NewtonX platform that is scalable, secure, and resilient.
- NewtonX’s Tech/Engineering & Data teams are instrumental in our vision to build the World’s Best Knowledge Access Platform. The Senior Data Scientist role will help to develop and enhance our systems and platforms and shape how data science is applied to tackle and innovate on a wide variety of problems at NewtonX.
NewtonX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.