Revolutionize knowledge access. Empower people to work smarter through expertise.
At NewtonX, we believe in the power of people. We look for committed, smart, curious, and action-oriented people to join us and have a real impact in accelerating our growth and building the company!
From our teams in Customer Success, Design, Engineering, to Operations, we’re transforming how professionals connect with expert knowledge to uncover insights that can shape businesses and the world. Join us and build the future of expertise.
WHY JOIN US?
HAVE A REAL IMPACT
Everyone here at NewtonX plays an important part in helping the company, our teams, and individuals be successful and revolutionize knowledge access. The work we do also has a large impact for our clients in helping them understand business insights and shape key decisions.
WE INVEST IN YOUR CAREERS
We see your journey at NewtonX as a two-way street. We invest in and support your goals, career development and paths; and in return we each work hard to build the company.
- Health Insurance: medical, dental, vision
- 401K: 3% employer matching contribution, immediate vesting
- Time Off: Paid Time Off, Sick Days, Public Holidays
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Health Savings / Flexible Savings Account
- Parental Leave
Good Vibes & Connectivity
- Office snacks and refreshments (e.g., single origin coffee subscription!)
- Team Lunch & Learns, monthly team social outings
- Happy hours every 2 weeks
- Annual company retreat
- Modern office & building, right next to Grand Central
- Office / team workouts
- As a core part of our client delivery teams, the Operations Associate role forms a key part in supporting our growth by delivering client projects and an outstanding client experience.
- NewtonX’s Product team helps to shape our products and achieve our vision to build the World’s Best Knowledge Access Platform. The Technical Product Manager role helps to drive product development in collaboration with our Tech/Engineering team and business stakeholders.
- NewtonX’s Tech/Engineering & Data teams are instrumental in our vision to build the World’s Best Knowledge Access Platform. The Data Scientist role will help to develop and enhance our systems and platforms and shape how data science is applied to tackle and innovate on a wide variety of problems at NewtonX.
- NewtonX’s Tech/Engineering teams are instrumental in our vision to build the World’s Best Knowledge Access Platform. Our team is smart, visionary, supportive and, above all, excited by building robust new technologies, and solving challenging problems. The Senior Backend Engineer will help us build the next-generation NewtonX platform that is scalable, secure, and resilient.
- NewtonX’s Tech/Engineering teams are instrumental in our vision to build the World’s Best Knowledge Access Platform. The QA Manager role will help to develop our testing strategy and drive execution of test plans to ensure rock-solid reliability of our complex platforms for our enterprise clients.
NewtonX is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics.