Our co-founders were frustrated with the lack of high quality data available in the primary research space and this very pain point drove them to create NewtonX - a technology company whose sole mission is to provide the highest quality data in the B2B research space. Since our founding, we have delivered the highest quality data for our clients due to our unique methodology and superior technology. So, pilot a small project with us and see for yourself. As the old cliche goes, the proof is in the pudding.
NewtonX is not your typical market research company. We don’t rely on a finite pool of respondents or a closed network of professionals, rather we choose to systematically custom recruit each and every time. Inherent in our methodology is an unprecedented global reach across all industries and all geographies around the world. 1.4 billion to be exact. Our entire specialty is finding extremely hard to reach target audiences. So, give us your most challenging request - we're here to help.
Time is money and we understand the importance of speed. In today’s current environment, we realize you want your research yesterday, not today. We understand that, which is why NewtonX was built to field research projects within twenty-four hours. Custom recruit on your timeline. It’s our guarantee.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT?
Instead of relying on a finite pool of respondents, panelists, or a closed network of experts we choose to systematically custom recruit each and every time we get a request. It’s our belief that if you really want to find the best professionals who have the most precise knowledge and insights, you simply must custom recruit. Inherent in this methodology is the ability to therefore meet your research needs with precision. So, you might be asking, how does it work?
CUSTOM RECRUITING AND ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
- Since we custom recruit, our input greatly affects our output. This is why we invest a lot of time in understanding all of our clients’ specifications, the greater scope, and the ultimate end result. In spending time and effort on the input, we perfect the output.
- We input all of our clients’ specifications into our proprietary search engine called the NewtonX Knowledge Graph. Our multi-query search engine uses both Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning to build advanced archetypes of the target audiences our clients are looking to gain unique insights and expertise from.
CONNECTING CLIENTS WITH PROFESSIONALS
- With an optimized message, we invite professionals to work with us. We outline who we are, the research project question, and the monetary incentive the professional will receive for partaking in the project.
- After the professional expresses interest, we conduct a thorough vetting process whereby we validate the identity and the professional knowledge in question.
- Once a professional has successfully completed the vetting process and only once they have completed the vetting process, can they partake in the research project with us on behalf of our client. Upon completion of the project, they are paid by our finance team.
While competitors might not have access to over 1.4 billion professionals worldwide or the ability to deliver results within 24 hours, they might be able to offer extremely low prices. While it might be tempting to go with a provider that is paying a professional $10 for a 15 minute survey, there are three important questions to consider before making such a decision.
- If, for example, a senior supply chain manager at a company with more than 3,000+ employees, is choosing to partake in a 15 minute survey for $10 — are they really a senior supply chain manager? Are you actually going to get the quality insights that you want? Is it reliable?
- How much of the data are you going to throw away because the data is unreliable? What is the cost of that? How much time is wasted?
- What are the long term costs associated with unreliable data? If you’re making big strategic decisions based on data that only tangentially supports your belief, are you jeopardizing your company and your key stakeholders?