In 2020, market research professionals showcased their adaptability, ingenuity, and grit in a year that forced us to rethink how we work, collaborate, and make an impact in the knowledge space.
As we welcome the new year, we see several trends continuing and new best practices emerging in 2021, such as the:
- Growing proliferation of fraud and bad data in B2B market research
- Continued need for specialized, niche B2B professional insights to inform strategic business decisions
- Speed and agility to deliver high-quality research
- Trending audiences and new categories to watch in 2021
- The role of speed and agility in powering high-quality research
Click here to download our ‘Year in Review’ report.