Healthcare market research helps healthcare, medical, life science, pharmaceutical, and biotech companies thrive in a changing social, economic, and scientific environment. Reaching the right people and engaging them is not easy, yet with better, more insightful healthcare market research, you can contribute to providing better patient experiences and fostering better outcomes. You need a market research partner who can find the precise expertise you need.
Healthcare market research is an essential strategic investment in an industry that helps people and saves lives
NewtonX is your ideal partner for healthcare market research. Our innovation-driven approach uses AI to recruit, a targeted outreach process, technology that verifies identity and expertise, along with analytics that turn raw data into real-time intel.
With access to over 1.1 billion professionals, our NewtonX Knowledge Graph pinpoints the exact individuals with the answers to your most critical business questions around industry challenges.
- What strategies will help you stand out with a clear value proposition in a time of rapid change and competitive disruption?
- How can you be sure that life-saving developments and differentiated patient benefits don’t get lost in the noise?
- With the growth of store-front clinics and telehealth how can you stay relevant and profitable?
- What are the new opportunities likeliest to deliver ROI and how can you take advantage of them?
- What can you do to increase access to healthcare and contribute to a more inclusive system?
Healthcare market research helped leaders innovate smartly and stay aheads
McKinsey partnered with us to uncover innovation insights from 50 highly-specialized healthcare professionals in Germany
Dramatic changes in healthcare are driving companies to rethink product and service innovation, helped by our research for McKinsey’s one-of-a-kind industry benchmarking survey.
Helping a $25 billion American life science giant measure brand reputation and support 2021 strategy
A lifesciences giant needed an updated brand reputation tracker. NewtonX conducted 100 20-minute surveys of employees, the scientific community and the investors.