Developments in the privacy landscape, such as Apple’s App Tracking Transparency (ATT) policy, are affecting the efficacy of ad spend on social media platforms. In order to understand how this might benefit publishers, Adweek partnered with NewtonX to survey 80 digital advertising decision-makers and investigate where they will prioritize ad spend. Interested in learning where advertiser budgets are headed in 2023?
Download this report if you are a:
- Brand-side or agency advertiser seeking to make decisions on where to allocate spend in 2023
- Strategy decision maker at a social media platform or online publisher looking to capture more advertising spending in 2023
- Media reporter looking for empirical data to inform data-driven stories on trends in advertising, publishers, platforms, and policy
- How much budget is being shifted between platforms and publishers?
- Which publishers are benefiting the most?
- Which advertisers are most likely to shift from platforms to publishers?
- What are advertisers’ top brand trust and safety concerns?
NewtonX Current is the proprietary research arm of NewtonX, the world’s leading B2B research company. Current research is designed, coded and fielded by our team of senior researchers to answer today’s most pressing questions. Each publication is informed by topics of interest from the B2B research community and ranges from trends in cybersecurity to advertiser spending. We’re excited to share insights on the topics that matter most.
NewtonX partners with the world’s top market research companies, management consultancies and the Fortune 500. Together with our clients, we’re ushering in a new standard of truth in B2B research.