Are you an Analyst, Portfolio Manager, Partner, or Chief Investment Officer at a hedge fund? Looking for ways to maximize the value of your research spend? Watch our webinar, in partnership with Hedgeweek, to learn:
- How are managers currently using expert networks – and how is this evolving?
- What is the demonstrable output of using the right expert guidance – how can it improve decision making and fund performance?
- Can AI and tech help you find a deeper pool of expertise? How does this work?
- How do you ‘scale’ expertise by blending quantitative and qualitative methods
- Khang Nguyen, NewtonX Head of Content & Compliance
- Angele Paris, Global Fund Media, Head of Partners Projects
- Thaddeus Pollock, Cramer Rosenthal McGlynn, Partner & Portfolio Manager
- Jason Seeb, Narwhal Capital Management, Investment Analyst
Hedge funds require prescient and contrarian perspectives to outperform the market and deliver positive results to investors. That said, it’s challenging to acquire the right knowledge to quickly and confidently validate investment theses. Traditional B2B research methods relying on 1:1 interviews struggle to provide holistic competitive intelligence. Thanks to cutting-edge research technology, there’s a new way for hedge funds to maximize the value of their research spend.