There are different levels of international market research that can answer whatever questions you have.
- Develop ideal customer profiles for a variety of international buying teams
- Identify how each persona prioritizes product or service features according to their different needs, pain points and aspirations
- Deepen understanding of how different people from different cultures interact with your offering
- Target communication and product or feature development more effectively by using cross-cultural insights
- Pricing research helps you find the best price point in international markets and currencies
- Evaluate competition that doesn’t exist in your US market
- Inform a go-to-market strategy for entering new international markets
Partnering with a global market research firm gives you comparable insights into potential markets in multiple countries or regions. You’ll have all the information necessary to understand your TAM’s global reach and inform the strategic decisions that underpin successful international expansion.
- Competitive intelligence (CI) research
- Go-to-market planning
- Market entry research
- Market sizing research
- Market feasibility research